Sunday, February 27, 2011

An Entrepreneur's apology

I've lived for nearly 30 years and in that time I've only regretted 3 decisions I've made. The other two are at this point irrelevant(I can't change what happen as a result of my actions) The third occurred today. The last time I played poker was when the great entrepreneur Jason Calacanis came to town for the World Series of Poker. During that session I was patient, I played well and I had a read for the table In the 4 odd hours we played I managed a profit of nearly $400. To put that in perspective, that's 200x the big blind, or a week's earnings. This time, I wasn't so lucky. I only needed an our or so to lose all the profits I'd made in the last week. I've learned my lesson. I will never again gamble until my new project is earning the kind of income that'll allow me to gamble like that. Mark my words. The events that took place tonight will not have been in vain. I've learned my lesson. In order to launch the site I can't have any fuck up's like today. So it was written, so it shall be done. Have a great night. JM.

No comments:

Post a Comment