Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's hard! (But everything worth doing is)

My biggest problem in developing the site has been that I don't know the process behind getting the site ready to launch. I'd always thought it would go something like: Get a EIN, get a merchant account, get a checking account, create supply chain, design requisite pages for site. Once that is taken care of, launch the site. Once the site is revenue positive, incorporate business. It turns out that the process is a bit more involved than that. So before I do anything I need to incorporate the business. I'm actually pleasantly surprised though. It turns out that to incorporate here is much cheaper than I'd thought. So that's the next step. As of tomorrow, I will be doing business as...I haven't decided on my corporate name yet. Plus there's the minor issue that I'm moving next Friday to I don't yet know where. But that'll come with time. Until then, goodnight. It's a bumpy road to be sure but I'm goin' up! :) $$

No comments:

Post a Comment