Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A very important decision

One of the reasons my site has taken as long as it has to design is simply due to the fact that I don't know what I'm doing. Another big hurdle has been that I'm not exactly a Rothschild in the financial department. And as I'd said on Twitter, I was ready to go more full steam into the site's construction, when I had a bombshell dropped into my lap. The reason I am able to live in LAs Vegas is because I had a friend that was willing to let me stay with him. Of course I'm not on the lease. Why would I be? So a "neighbor" reports to the landlord that I'm here. And now I'm faced with the fact that I have to leave in the next week or so. I made a very important decision tonight that I'd like to share. Reading Matt Morris' book "The Unemployed Millionaire" and Gurbaksh Chahal's "The Dream" they both have a simple underlying principle behind their success:
If you are to be successful, you must find out exactly what you need to be successful. And then you need to spend every day working to achieve that success. So now I really have nothing to lose. Not my old house, not my friendship with the person who'd helped me, nothing. Therefore I plan to use every day, indeed every waking moment working toward the goal of launching the site. At work I am committed to making as many sales as possible. And once I leave work, I'm going to use every second I can doing what's necessary to ensure that the site launches ASAP. I'm ready for war. It's time to go to work. Have a great day. I have. Because I'm goin' up! :) $$

No comments:

Post a Comment