Thursday, July 8, 2010

Why I'm buying iPhone 4

Before I go in to the reasons I plan on buying an iPhone 4 let me
first cover why I bought my iPhone 3G. Last March I read a news story
that said that AT&T was spending more than $20Billion on it's network
and was creating thousands of new jobs. I'd been having trouble with
my old phone so I'd decided I wanted a new phone and I wanted that
phone to be serviced by AT&T. I looked at the phones AT&T had availabe
at the time and decided to get an iPhone because it was an amazing
device. I loved the virtual keyboard, the apps I could get, I loved
this phone. Fast forward to a few weeks ago: Apple releases the iPhone
4 and I go to a local apple store to test one out. I'd heard rumors
that the latest iPhone had more RAM so I tested this. I went to my
favorite website and loaded several news stories. My iPhone 3G crashes
once I close a news story. Always has. But I load the iPhone 4 full of
news stories, and later with commment threads and it never crashes.
The rumors of more RAM are true. Tonight, I was loading pics from a
site I frequent and every time I'd save a picture, the phone would
crash. Every. Single. Time. And frankly, I'm sick of it. Therefore,
I'm buying an iPhone 4 as soon as I can get one. Now it has it's
downsides, I've always held my phone with my left hand so I'll have to
change that. Also, I'm going to have to sign a new contract with AT&T
but so be it. They have ok service and it's frankly I can't afford the
phone otherwise. But tonight was the straw that broke my back. I'm
sick and tired of having a phone that doesn't have the RAM to do what
I want to do. So as soon as I can, I'm getting an iPhone 4. Until
then, goodnight and good luck. I'm goin' up! :) $$

No comments:

Post a Comment