Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A very important day

Since at least 2005, my dream has been to start my own business. I've
made at least 4 different attempts to do so and all thus far have come
up short. Today I made my 5th attempt. I went to the Apple store
inside the Forum Shops for a meeting with a business consultant. My
plan was to use Apple's corporate credit to get what I'll need to
start my app development business started. I selected one I liked, and
I started the process for getting credit. I've long feared the
mistakes of my past will come back to haunt me. And the cost is more
than I can bear. And it came to pass. My bad credit was a determining
factor in their decision not to work with me. When the system
automatically identifies me as a poor risk, and employees are helpless
to change that decision, my options are quite limited. So what's next?
My overall plans remain the same. I WILL bring my app to market. And I
WILL launch my site. I'm now investigating the options I have. First
and foremost, I need a new(or more accurately a different) MacBook. So
I'm going to find a used one and wipe it with a new copy of Mac OS.
Then I will build my new app. Then using the revenue from my app, I
will launch my site. But what about eBay? I've been letting it be for
some time while I got my app business together. Now, I'm going full
bore into eBay. My first listing will be up soon. Look for it. And
stay tuned. I may be down now. In fact I'm quite down. And it'll be a
while but, soon, and forevermore, I'm goin' up! :) $$

No comments:

Post a Comment